WHO WE ARE?
We are a group of five residents who have established a non for profit, non politically aligned Association to lobby Government to address the safety and noise issues on Rosanna Road. We support the link between the end of the Western Ring Road and eastern freeway, but believe this link should utilise reservations outside of Banyule that are available. We feel strongly that safety and noise issues need to be addressed now.
Our achievements so far include:
- Formation of the first community group in 2014 to represent residents and businesses on Rosanna Road issues
- A pre-election public protest
- A petition to State Parliament
- Development of a Facebook page with 450+ followers
- Recognition by Vicroads and politicians of the issues on Rosanna Road for residents
- Council support
- A trial night-time truck ban (to be introduced)
WE NEED YOU
Our Association is struggling to run with five members. We need more residents/businesses to get involved. We can’t achieve want we would like to with only five of us!
You don’t need any specific skills or experience, just a keen interest in your locality and issues on Rosanna Road.
Your commitment would be to attend one meeting a month for around an hour. Meetings are held after hours in a very relaxed atmosphere. And if you cant make every meeting that’s ok!!
Please contact Natasha Reifschneider – Secretary of Resolve Rosanna Road if you would like an informal chat or just to find out more about us.
Natasha Reifschneider – 0400 052 298
OR Email firstname.lastname@example.org